Specification HEL-40 Appearance（25℃） Light yellow oil to paste Saponification value mgKOH/g 57～67 Cloud point (1% water solution ) — Water content（%） ≤1.0 pHValue(1%water solution) 5.0～7.0 HLB Value 13～14
1. It is easy to dissolve in water, fatty acid or other organic solvents, and has excellent emulsifying properties.
2. Ink and pharmaceutical industry are emulsifiers.
3. It can be used as an emulsifier for organophosphorus pesticides.
4. As o/w emulsifier, it is used for emulsification of various planting, moving and mineral oils.
5. EL-40 is used as a component of wool, wool oil and chemical fiber oil in textile industry. It has both emulsifying effect and antistatic effect. It is better to mix EL-40 with other antistatic agents. It can also be used to prepare pulp to eliminate foam in synthetic pulp. EL-40 has excellent diffusive and protective colloid effect. It can be used as monomer of wool oil in wool spinning industry. It is easy to wash off and has good hardness and water resistance.
6. Used as oil field crude oil dehydrant.
7. In the metal processing industry applied for the preparation of water-soluble metal cutting fluid.
8. HEL-40 can be used as a pharmaceutical grade solubilizer.
Emulsifier EL-30 is used in the pharmaceutical industry, ink industry, oil field crude oil, metal processing industry, etc.
200kg iron drum, 50kg plastic bucket packing.
This series of products is non-toxic, non flammable and stored and transported according to general chemicals.
Store in dry and ventilated place.
The shelf life is two years.
NEWS & CASE MORE+We are committed to the field of fine chemicals, the pursuit of excellence, never stop. In many cases, we continuously summarize and accumulate experience, serve more of our customers, and let our customers enjoy products that are more efficient and energy efficient and improve the efficiency of the company.