Resistant Alkali Penetrant OEP-70
Appearance: Colorless to light yellow viscous p H value: 6~8 (1% aqueous solution) Content: ≥68% Penetration: ≤ 8 seconds (10g OEP-70/L, 120g NaOH / L) Alkali resistance: Resistant to 200g NaOH / L
1. Excellent anti-concentration, high-temperature resistance, oxidant resistance, reducing agent and hard water resistance, good stability to hydrogen peroxide.
2. The penetration of this product is superior.
3. Excellent emulsification, degreasing, washing and dispersing ability under strong alkali conditions.
4. An ideal raw material for pre-treatment auxiliaries (alkali scouring agents, etc.). With this product, your auxiliaries can achieve excellent processing results.
1. Used to manufacture anti-alkali scouring agent and penetrant before printing and dyeing.
2. Used to compound detergent, leveling agent, emulsifier and penetrant.
3. As OEP-70 is a viscous liquid with a high viscosity, it is difficult to open at normal temperature for a short time, and it can be dissolved in water when heated to about 40 °C. Therefore, it is recommended that the factory is fully dissolved before using, and then add other materials.
Packed in 50Kg plastic drums.
Store and transport as normal chemicals. Store in a dry, well-ventilated place. The warranty period is two years.
NEWS & CASE MORE+We are committed to the field of fine chemicals, the pursuit of excellence, never stop. In many cases, we continuously summarize and accumulate experience, serve more of our customers, and let our customers enjoy products that are more efficient and energy efficient and improve the efficiency of the company.