Lauryl Phosphate Potassium Salt MA24PK-30
Specification Lauryl Phosphate Potassium Salt MA24PK-30 Appearance(25℃) Colorless to pale yellow viscous Solid content 30.0±2.0 pH Value(2% Aqueous solution) 6.5~7.5
1. Safe and non-irritating: The product is similar in structure to natural phospholipids. It is extremely mild in nature and has almost no irritation to skin and eyes. It is an ideal cream emulsifier.
2, Excellent emulsification, solubilization and dispersion properties: can emulsify a variety of oil phases including silicone oil.
3, Low surface tension, rich and delicate foam, moderate decontamination and washing: when used, it produces rich and delicate milky foam, easy to clean, the skin feels excellent after cleaning, refreshing and clean, not tight, comfortable.
4, Excellent moisturizing properties: when cleansing the skin, can give the skin a soft, lubricious and refreshing feeling. It has antistatic and soft effect, and is also suitable for shampoo, hair additive and fabric fiber finishing agent.
5. Acid and alkali resistance and salt: The phosphate ester is stored at pH=2 for 12 months, and its decomposition amount is less than 10%; if it is stored under neutral or slightly acidic for one year or longer, it will not deteriorate.
6. Good biodegradability: The biodegradation of alkyl phosphate is similar to that of sodium alkyl sulfate, which can be decomposed into carbon dioxide and phosphate ions. For example, the biodegradation rate of bisphosphonyl phosphate after 10-15 days is close to 100. %, while sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate is less than 20%.
7. Low toxicity: Phosphate potassium salt is a low-toxic substance. The LD50/(mg/kg) for mice is 74000, and the LC50/(mg/kg) for fish is 3400~12800.
1. Uses: It is especially used to prepare foaming facial cleansers and foam cleansing eosin which are widely used in the market. It is also suitable for formulating high-grade and low-irritating sanitary products such as shampoo, foam facial cleanser and bathing. Liquid, hand sanitizer (one of the main ingredients of Kao® Biore Facial Cleanser), mild baby care products, children's bath and shampoo.
2, MAPK anti-hard water is slightly worse than other anionic surfactants. Therefore, it is necessary to pay attention to the addition of anti-hard water agent (such as EDTA) or hard water-resistant surfactant (such as sulfobetaine) in combination with it. Excellent performance.
3, The recommended dosage: foam cleanser: 10 ~ 50%, shower gel 8 ~ 15%.
Packed in 200Kg iron drum and 50Kg plastic drum.
Store and transport as normal chemicals.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place. The warranty period is two years.
NEWS & CASE MORE+We are committed to the field of fine chemicals, the pursuit of excellence, never stop. In many cases, we continuously summarize and accumulate experience, serve more of our customers, and let our customers enjoy products that are more efficient and energy efficient and improve the efficiency of the company.