Antistatic Agent SN
Chemical Composition Octadecyl dimethyl hydroxyethyl quaternary ammonium nitrate Type Cation Appearance light yellow transparent viscous liquid (25 ° C) p H value 6.0~8.0 (1% aqueous solution, 20 °C) Quaternary ammonium salt conten 55%~60%
1, A cationic surfactant, soluble in water and acetone, butanol, benzene, chloroform, dimethylformamide, dioxane, ethylene glycol, methyl (ethyl or butyl) at room temperature, The solvent and acetic acid and water on celluloid are soluble in carbon tetrachloride, dichloroethane, styrene and the like at 50 °C.
2. Stable to 5% dilute acid and alkali base, and will decompose when the temperature is raised above 180 °C.
3. Mixed with cationic and nonionic surfactants, but it should not be used in the same bath as anionic surfactants.
1. Suitable for the elimination of spinning static electricity of synthetic fibers such as polyester, nylon and chlorin, and excellent antistatic effect. The antistatic agent SN can be used alone or in combination with other oils and emulsifiers which do not contain an anionic surfactant, so that the fiber tow can pass through the above emulsion to eliminate static electricity, and the amount is generally 0.2~ of the fiber weight. 0.5%.
2.Used as a leveling agent for polyacrylonitrile.
3. Eliminate static electricity of plastic products in the plastic industry, and used as static elimination agent for polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene film and plastic products. Dissolve the antistatic agent SN in a suitable solvent, mix it with a small amount of plastic powder, and dry it. Then add the material to all the plastic powder and process it according to the routine. Generally, the recommended amount is 0.5~2% of the weight of the plastic.
4, Used as a static elimination agent for making a spinning roller for nitrile rubber.
5, silk static elimination agent.
6. Polyester artificial silk fabric alkali reduction accelerator.
7. Asphalt emulsifier.
Packed in 45Kg plastic drums.
Store and transport as normal chemicals.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated place.
Shelf life is two years
NEWS & CASE MORE+We are committed to the field of fine chemicals, the pursuit of excellence, never stop. In many cases, we continuously summarize and accumulate experience, serve more of our customers, and let our customers enjoy products that are more efficient and energy efficient and improve the efficiency of the company.